A versatile thrust space, the Falls Theatre is an ideal venue for concerts, lectures, auctions, seminars, workshops, or a company meeting. An intimate space, your audience is never more that 30 feet from the stage.
There is no accessibility service information available at this time.
Rental of the Falls Theatre includes:
* A full range of lighting and sound equipment is available in-house to support a variety of events; details available upon request. See below for a full inventory.
* Three large dressing rooms accommodating up to 30 people with sink, shower, toilet, and lighted mirrors.
* Use of ACT's loading dock and freight elevator provides caterers and other vendors easy access to our facility.
* 7,428 square feet
* Including the balcony, the Falls Theatre can seat up to 409 people
* The primary playing area is 36'6" x 32'
* $3,000 per day (plus labor expenses)
* $1,500 per day for non-profit organizations (must show valid 501c3 status)
* A minimum of three IATSE technician are required to load-in, run, and strike events. $35/hour (4 hour minimum)
* For Performance Events, a House Manager is required to help with seating and safety of patrons. $25/hour (4 hour minimum)
* A Greeter to welcome your guests and direct them to your event. $20/hr (4 hour minimum)
* An Event Manager to supervise your event. $28/hour (for the duration of your event)
March 8-June 15, 2014